Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thoughts on blogging...

Going on from Camila's post.... a good friend of mine mentioned how much of a help it was for her to be able to tap into a whole network of blogs once she had her first child. She really felt like she had a whole network of women from all over the world providing her with tips regarding raising a child. By the time many books get published, new research has come out which disagrees with old research or is being the latest "fads".

I have also found blogs to be very helpful for my own "child" - meaning my dog :) . He has recently needed to undergo bladder surgery and I found myself wading through various blogs to find out tips on the treats and food that I can give him after he recovers from surgery but that can help him avoid needing this same surgery again in the future. I love feeling like I can be a part of so many people's stories and to have more insight into what other dog owners have gone through.

No comments:

Post a Comment